Today I come to you with the next collection of the printable CD envelope templates. If you missed my last one, you can find it here. I like to call this one The Springtime Collection:
These downloads are MyMemories Suite Compatible. What does that mean??? It means that you can load it directly into your MyMemories Suite Software, and then completely customize them with any paper and embellishments that you have. If you don’t have the software, you can still download the sample project and the elements, but you will not be able to customize your project.
Ready to download? Here are the specs:
This Digital Kit Includes:
- 2 Digital Papers
- 8 Page Elements
- 3 Quick Pages
Still not a My Memories Suite owner? It’s not too late to score on the great deal I’m offering! $10 off your software purchase! Click the image below and add to cart….
And check out with code: STMMMS30383
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your CD Envelope
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Instructions on making the envelope:
1. Take the printed envelope and fold on all fold lines. There should be a total of 4 folds.
2. Cut along the outside edges using scissors.
3. Fold the 2 side flaps in towards the middle and apply glue along the side edges of the back piece.
4. Push the back piece up to adhere the sides and the back together. This will form your envelope.
5. You can now put a name on the front of the envelope and you are ready to share your fun envelope. Enjoy!!